1. Anyone can participate!
2. Fav this journal so you can have a number (If you don't, you won't be included! )
3. Tell me your favorite pie flavor XP
1st: 100 points
2nd: 100 points
3rd: 100 points
4th: 50 points
Good luck everyone!!
Congratulations to all of the winners
Shameless art promotion
Giveaway ends on May 10th!
- Listening to: Youth - Daughter
1) Probably the most common reason I see something that I think is beautiful, or has a great message/story and I suggest it
2) I do it to show support to artists! Because if one of their deviations is accepted as a DD, that's the ultimate show of admiration and respect, right?
3) It can make somebody's day/encourage them to keep making art! I always just love seeing someone react to receiving a DD! That's probably the best part of DD giving xD Making someone so happy that they cry, or showing them that hard work pays off is just beautiful
4) Helping someone grow! Sometimes a great artist doesn't have that many watchers So if I can get them featured on the front page and noticed by some users, then that's awesome xD
5) So I can spam CV's! Because who doesn't love that? Most of it is directed at and , You guys are awesome!! And now that the DD drive is coming up, I'm going to step up my
#5reasonsddlove! Okay guys, if you suggest DDs I would love if you made a journal explaining your 5 reasons too! And if you don't suggests DDs, you totally should, because it's something you won't regret doing! It's a great way of give back to the community too!
And some awesome sauce people who suggested DDs that I liked these past few days!: Minato-Kushina JustACapharnaum lovelessdevotions Minato-Kushina Octavia-Moon GeorgeXVII ximbixill Karuchna ErikShoemaker xthumbtakx brennenxr psoty FabledCreative Andorada LindArtz Malintra-Shadowmoon iingo Kida-neechan polipori Wild-Growth Astralseed lapis-lazuri LukasFractalizator Ero-Haru MuffinMyst FallenAngelGM
Also, want to know who the CV's are? Go here! help.deviantart.com/18/
- Listening to: Intervention - Arcade Fire
- Eating: Air
- Drinking: Air
Here's the 100th deviation:
I want to thank everyone who watches me, It encourages me so much! So I want to give you guys a chance to win some points!
The rules are simple:
1. Be a watcher of mine (You could always watch me :bademoticon: But only if you like my art, because it would suck if people just watched me for this)
2. Fav this journal so I can give you a random number! (If you don't, you won't count!)
3. Write something about pie in the comments
And that's all! One luck winner will get 50 points! Contest ends 11/14
Congrats to You are now the proud owner of 50 points!!
Thank you to all of my watchers who participated! I can't wait to hold more giveaways in the future!
- Listening to: Mind Over Matter - Young the Giant
- Eating: Air
- Drinking: Air
1) How many tacos do you think you could fit in your mouth at once?
Hohohoho! That's a good question! One if I have to fit the entire thing in my mouth...but about 7 if the tacos can hang out!
2) On a scale of 10-10, how perfect would you rate Cillian Murphy?
Cillian Murphy is probably a 30 xD (I'm just saying that so you won't kill meh!!)
3) Have you seen the trailer for In the Heart of the Sea?
Yeah!! I have, and it looks MAGICAL! It's great to see how much Richie Cunningham has grown...Directing movies and stuff xD
4) Who's your favorite Avenger?
Captain America! He gets a huge boost for his "Son, just don't." Line
5) Zodiac sign?
6) Quick, what's the object directly to your left?
A headphone wire o-o
7) In elementary school, were you one of those kids that got all unnecessarily hyped about scented markers?
I've never had scented markers xD The ones I did smell though smelt terrible! Makes y' dizzy
8) Do you know who Josh Washing Machine is?
My hero Q~Q
9) Do you have a tumblr? Want to exchange URLs?
pieman.tumblr.com/ Here you go
10) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
So much wood, it's goooonna be epic! I'mma guess 87 chunks of wood on a good day
11) H0W D0 Y0U F33L 4B0UT P30PL3 WH0 TYP3 L1K3 TH1S? or maybe liike thii2 two ii gue22?
I'm calling a troll? Yeah, troll Tal63
12) Is it obvious a lot of these questions are directed at Tal63 (I typed Emanation and was really confused when nothing came up. asdkjasdg why do you do these things to me, Tally-ho)
LEEEEEEEEROYYY JENKINS!!! Yeah I could tell xD
13) Did you know that Taurus signs are signficantly better at Mario Kart than Aquarius signs?
I didn't know, what's the big deal with signs? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?! WOULD MY LIFE BE BETTER WITH THEM!?
That was fun, now 13 questions and to tag some inactive accounts, some active accounts, some watchers, and some people I watch. You don't have to do this if you don't want to even though it's fun! And plus I hope I've caused some confusion, because that was the goal all along! Also if you come across this and want to do it, go for it!
1) Do you love T.Y. Hilton?
2) What's your opinion of Jay Cutler?
3) What's your favorite band
4) Do you find Shaq hilarious?
5) What's the last thing you've watched on Netflix?
6) Have any opinions on YouTube Red?
7) Favorite YouTube channel?
8) If you could dye your hair one color, what would it be?
9) It's a trap! There is quite possibly the best pie in the world in front of you, but if you eat it, you'll be sent down a chute to an unknown dimension...what do you do?
10) Do you know what a stonemilker is?
11) Are unicorns real?
12) Is Santa real?
13) Are you going to egg an house for Halloween?
- Listening to: Not About Angels (How did I even find this?!)
- Reading: A puzzle...(Augh!!)
- Watching: Sports Nation
- Eating: Air
- Drinking: Air
How long have you been on DeviantArt? 2 years!! Although I'd prefer to say this is my third year on the site xD
What does your username mean? I don't really talk about the 'RAMWOC' Part, although I can tell you it's pronounced 'Ram-watch' and the 87 part, well, when I created this account, it was like a day after my favorite hockey player Sidney Crosby broke his jaw, and I was like, nooo Sid!! So yeah, because of Side, I'm now an 87
Describe yourself in three words. Ambitious, Weird, Pie
Are you left or right handed? Righty!!! I can confirm I have never been left handed
What is your favourite type of art to create? Anything with sunlight, honestly But I do like making portraits of people, even though I'm not super good at it yet
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Sculpting!! I've always loved to make things out of clay~ But I haven't done it for years
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Oh man, I love all types of art!! But I guess I tend to fav digital realism? And oh! I really like animation
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? Is my favorite artist, because she can paint digitally, traditionally and animate, and does it all so beautifully. I hope one day I can reach her level of awesomeness!
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? It's a toss up between and , although there are tons of people I would love to meet xD, too many to list~ Like omg, I would love to go to a Green Day concert with
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? Hm, this one was tough xD But I guess whenever I talk to my art heroes a bit, it always inspires me to keep pushing forward So I guess that's life impacting?
What are your preferred tools to create art? A tablet and Krita, can't go wrong there
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? On the kitchen floor
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? Oh my gosh, there are way too many to list! But I think I would have to go with that one time me and my friends had a writing contest, it was just so much fun! It was rare we were all online at the same time and group chatting, so to have that moment with them was really great!
Happy birthday dA!!! You old cantankerous website
- Listening to: Mind Over Matter - Young the Giant
- Reading: What a write while I'm reading it
- Watching: Sports Nation
- Playing: Dungeon Defenders
So recently I just reached 20,000 pageviews and that really makes me happy! In honor of the mark, I'm holding a giveaway!
How to enter
It's quite simple!
1. Be one of my watcher!! (Because you guys are so special to me!!) Of course you could always just watch me xD But don't just do it to get into this contest, only do it if you like my art, or simply adore me. Because if you unwatched me after the contest ended, I would remember your names, and long after I've become famous and you decide to watch me, and love me again, I.WOULD.SHUN.YOU
2. Fav this journal!
3. Comment something random, just anything, just comment.
Okay! Let's get to what everyone is waiting for! xD
1st place: 100 points
2nd place: 100 points
3rd place: 100 points
Yup! Three people will get 100 points! xD I'll throw in another 50 points, and five others will get a consolation prize of 10 points!
I'll use random.org to pick the winners, cos' that's only the fairest way to do it
Contest ends on Monday, 5/11/15
10 point winners:
Congratulations to all the winners!! And sorry to all of those who participated and didn't win Q~Q Hopefully I'll be able to host more of these in the future, this was fun!!
...Just some of my art because I can I can tell you want to look at it, go ahead, it's okay I can see it in your eyes~
- Listening to: Suburban War - Arcade Fire
- Reading: Signs and Wonders
So, I first heard of this beautiful site a few years back and loved to look at amazing art and admire artist and their work. Fast forward to 2013, awesome guy I know is looking for someone to help him with a manga he's working on, I suggest he join dA to look for the artist! And he asked me a few times if I was a part of this site, I told him I wasn't.
A week or two later on April's fools we were joking around, and I told him I was going to join dA, he got all excited and was like "Yuuush" I wasn't going to actually do it, because sharing my art with people was something I didn't like to do, especially since I wasn't great at it, but I thought, if I can show my art to (I didn't know her that well at the time, but now we're tight like one of those annoying shoe lace knots XD) Then maybe it won't be that bad!
It was tough choosing a name, I wanted some that were already taken, such as etc. So I chose RAMWOC...I won't tell you what it stands for, since that would take the fun out if it XP
And a few days before I made my account Sidney Crosby got hit in the face with a puck and broke his jaw...so everytime you see the 87 at the end of my name, it's because I honor captain Sid XP
The first thing I uploaded was
I look back at it now and realize how baaa~aad it is, silly though XD It was true at the time, I used to hate sunlight, but now I kind of love it! Especially sunsets and sunrise's!
I can't quite remember when people really started noticing my art, but I believe it was after I made some animations available
Once I started learning about DD'S I started suggesting some- Look at thiiiii~iis, these are incredible (I suggest a lot of animated shorts)
I love my experience on dA! It is so fun and the community is incredible, I never want to leave here! I have made some incredible friends and have been given great opportunity's (Such as being admin at while I was here, and visiting dA always makes me happy...especially when I get llama's XP
Happy 14th birthday dA, you lovely website, you ^ ^
- Listening to: Angels and Demons by Aviators
- Reading: Messages from Mugs
- Watching: The baseball game
What if I told you I would answer all of these, you know if you want to participate and all XP
(2) Tell you a color you remind me of.
(3) Tell you what element I believe you belong to (e.g. water, fire, air, etc.).
(4) Tell you which one of your OC's is my favorite.
(5) Ask you a question, and you must answer.
(6) Tell you something I like about you or your art.
(7) Give you a nickname.
(8) Tell you what am I doing right now.
(9) Tell you what food/ flavor/smell you remind me of.
- Reading: What I type
On another note: Happy holidays! Whatever you may celebrate, I hope it's a good one!
- Listening to: Things
- Reading: What I type
- Watching: the screen...
- Drinking: Orange soda
[ ] You keep track of dates using a calendar.
[ ] You know how to change the oil in a car.
[ ] You've done your own laundry.
[ ] You can vote in an election.
[x] You can cook for yourself.
[ ] You think politics are interesting.
[ ] You show up for school late a lot.
[ ] You always carry a pen/pencil in your bag/purse/pocket.
[x] You've never gotten a detention.
[x] You have forgotten your own birthday
[x] You like to take walks by yourself. (I rarely get to, but I like it XP)
[x] You know what credibility means without looking it up.
[ ] You drink caffeine at least once a week.
[x] You know how to do the dishes
[x] You can count to 10 in another language.
[ ] When you say you're going to do something you usually do it.
[ ] You can mow the lawn.
[ ] You study even when you don't have to.
[x] You have hand washed a car before.
[x] You can spell experience without looking it up.
[ ] The people at Starbucks know you by name.
[x] Your favorite kind of food is take-out.
[x] You can go to the store without getting something you don't need.
[x] You understand political jokes the first time they are said.
[x] You can type pretty quickly.
[ ] Your only friends are from your place of employment.
[ ] You have been to a Tupperware party.
[ ] You have realized that practically no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] You have more bills than you can pay.
[ ] You have been to the beach.
[x] You use the internet every day.
[ ] You have been outside 3 or more times a day
[ ] You make your bed in the morning.
- Listening to: Green Day
- Reading: Nothing
- Watching: K-on!
- Playing: Grammy award winning rock music
- Eating: Thinking of cookies
- Drinking: Thinking of milk
1.you must post these rules
2.answer the question that the tagger set up for, create 10 new questions
for the people you tag to answer.
3.you must tag 10 people and post there their icon on your journal.
4.go to there pages and tell them you have tagged them.
5.No tags back~ (I'm doing it anyway!!!!!!!)
6.No junk in the tagging section about" you are tagged if your reading this you must tag 10 people
1- Mayday Parade or Rise Against? (Or favorite band, if you don't listen to them >-> *obsessed fangirl here*)
Green Day and MCR...I also like U2
2- Are you going to tag ten people?
3- Do you like spoken word poetry?
4- MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE BROKE UP, NOOOO!!!! Feels?
It tore my heart up when I heard the terrible news.
5- What's the last song to make you cry?
I didn't cry, but I found the song Marry me to be very sad, I don't know why.
6- Favorite artists here on dA?
7- Do you update your journals often?
Meh, I do it sometimes. Mostly after being tagged and stuff XD
8- Is it obvious that I'm running out of questions?
You are actually doing a good job.
9- Have you read the Maze Runner trilogy?! GO READ IT NOW!!
10- This is the ennnnndddd!! Happy?!
Q#1: A small child falls out of your wardrobe claiming she is queen of Narnia. What do you do?
Tell my father, and let him sort out everything XD get the child taken back to the looney bin XD
Q#2: A guy comes up to you (completely sober) and kisses you. What do you do? (This is turning into scenarios)
Q#3: You can bring five fictional characters to life (including any of your own), who would you choose?
I would bring Homer Simpson to life! Bugs Bunny, Dr. Cooper, Marshall Teller, Spider man (To put a stop to all the ensuring problems) XD
Q#4: What's your favourite word?
Q#5: What is the longest word you know? (Fake words don't count)
Antidisestablishmentarianism (If you're wondering why me and Tal know this word, Our mother taught us what it was XD)
Q#6: Who do you ship at the moment?
Huh? No one, I guess if I don't know what it means XD
Q#7: What fandoms are you a part of? If you aren't in any, why?
I'm a Simpsons fan, a Penguins fan! OMG A Green Day fan!
Q#8: Do you have tumblr? If so what's your URL?
Q#9: What is your opinion on Monkeys?
They're hilarious little guys! I love how they smile XD
Q#10: Do you like cake?
1. Like Hockey?
2. Like the Penguins?
3. Like Sidney Crosby?
4. Think Jaromir Jagr is too old to be playing hockey?
5. Do you think I'm a awesome and likeable?
6. Would you eat my cooking? (I'm really good!)
7. Have you ever read the Animorphs?
8. Who would win arm wrestling? Me or Tal
9. Do you like Pearl Jam?
10. Do you find Green Day to be legends?
- Listening to: Pearly Jam- Alive
- Reading: The tag questions XD
- Watching: My screen
- Eating: Was eating Oatmeal
- Drinking: Was drinking Applejuice
=You must post the rules below.=
=Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.=
=You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.=
=Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.=
=No tag backs.=
=No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.=
=Tag backs only allowed after a VERY long time (7-8 weeks)=
=You must send some sort of icon to the person when you tag them that reminds you of them=
1: I am a Huge Penguins fan, Crosby is my hero!
2: I currently have a job as the lead artist on E-MAnga!
3: I am learning to animate, I can do it alright I guess.
4: I drank apple juice last night, it was cold. Like I had to stop drinking it for a second or my head was going to freeze XD
5: I am a huge fan of rock music, especially Green Day, My Chemical romance, and U2.
6: Ah Like Azumanga Daioh It's funny. XD.
Okay let's see...I tag:
- Listening to: Timmy Turner
- Reading: My screen
- Watching: My screen
- Eating: Anticipating chicken
- Drinking: Anticipating Apple juice
'It was a cold day, 25 degrees I think, But I was too sad to notice. Snow hit my face from every direction possible. I couldn't get to sleep, every night as a lay down, the voice of my daughter haunted me, the daughter I let wander out onto the street after her soccer ball helplessly as I talked on my cell phone, I should've stopped her, but I was too busy talking to a client, someone who wasn't worth her death.
As I sat on the edge of the window sill and looked out onto the street, with a bottle of vodka in my hand, I recalled the day that changed my life forever.
'It took 2 hours, but my daughter finally convinced me to come outside and play with her. It was dreadfully cold and snow littered our vision, but even so she wanted to play. She picked up her favorite soccer ball and rushed out to the lawn. I was kicking the ball softly to her and she kicked it back, it was horrible playing soccer in the snow, but we kept at it. At 11:45 my boss called me and urged me to work on the "Welker project.". At 11:52 I dialed up his number and was trying to convince him to sign with our company, My daughter became increasingly upset I wasn't playing anymore, so I kicked the soccer ball down the road and she chased after it. I was chatting with this man, tirelessly pursuing him to sign the contract, but something caught my eye, my daughter was bending over to pick up the ball, right in the middle of the road. I dropped my phone and tried screaming her name "Violet!" "Violet!". But when she turned to look at me, it was too late. she was struck dead by the vehicle. I ran over to her lifeless body screaming for help, but nobody would listen, the driver too scared to reveal who was behind the wheel, drove off in a panic, I was too upset to notice who did this. The only person I blamed was myself.'
'I gripped the glass bottle hard and it shattered in my hand. It was gone, just like my daughter. Blood trickled down my palms, it reminded me of when my wife tried to kill me, and was locked up in jail. while she was being taken away by the cops, She blamed me for everything that happened that day, and promised if she ever saw my face again she would kill me. It hit me hard, because I had loved that woman, and we declared it for each other on a warm April day. The day we got married. Hot tears ran down my face, Everyone I loved hates me now, there is no reason for me to be living, If I live I face a torrent of anger each morning, If I die no one has to see my face again and I can be in peace. A win, win for everybody. I looked down at the ground. So cold and icy, Is this really the way to go? Is there other options? Is death really the answer for all my troubles? Could I? Should I?
- Listening to: Nothing
- Watching: My screen
[ ] staying single forever
[ ] being a parent
[ ] giving birth
[X] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[X] closed spaces (yup, I freak out if I'm in a small space such as locked in a closet, or under a pile of people)
[ ] dogs
[ ] birds
[ ] fish
[X] spiders (It depends on what type of spider, Some of them are creepy little creeps!)
[ ] flowers or other plants
So far: 4
[ ] being touched
[ ] fire
[ ] deep water
[ ] snakes
[ ] silk
[ ] the ocean
[ ] success
[ ] frogs/toads
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[ ] boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[ ] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
So far: 7
[ ] rain
[X] wind (If it's really high! I hate it)
[ ] crossing hanging bridges
[X] death (Who isn't?)
[ ] heaven
[ ] being robbed
[ ] falling
[ ] clowns
[ ] dolls
[X] large crowds of people (I hate being around people other than my family in general, so why would I like huge crowds? I hate it!)
[ ] men
[ ] women
[ ] having great responsibilities
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[X] tornadoes (Yup I hate high winds, Tornadoes are so loud and make you lose power)
So far: 11
[X] hurricanes (Yuppers, High winds again)
[X] incurable diseases
[ ] sharks
[ ] Friday the 13th
[ ] ghosts
[ ] poverty
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school(But only on days that are packed with pointless drama)
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[ ] being alone
[X] becoming blind (My eyes are my life! I love them!!!)
[ ] becoming deaf
[ ] growing up
So far: 14
[ ] creepy noises in the night
[X] bee stings
[ ] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[ ] blood
[ ] dinosaurs
[ ] the welcome mat
[X] high speed
[ ] throwing up
[X] falling in love (I'm not a fan of people in general, so...)
[ ] super secrets
If you wish to post this in your journal, it's been requested that you title it "I'm afraid of __ out of 72 common fears"
If you get more than 30, counseling is recommended
If you get more than 20, you're paranoid.
If you get 10-20, you are normal.
If you get 10 or less, you're fearless
- Listening to: I Don't love you by My Chemical Romance
- Reading: The stuff I type on the screen (Such as this)
- Watching: My screen
- Playing: If you consider Photoshop a game...then yeah